Book cover art (Published) = Render all over the country.

Started by diegoev, June 07, 2017, 07:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diegoev

This is the art of the cover of the book "Locos de amor, odio y fracasos" (Crazy of love, hatred and failure) written by the famous Argentine journalist Edi Zunino. The book was published a couple of weeks ago and my render is all over the country =D

Josh3D

This looks great Dego! The textures are phenomenal. Congrats on having your work published on a novel!

Esben Oxholm

Nice achievement! Congrats.
I guess the empty space on the top half of the image is to make space for the title. Otherwise it is looking really nice :)

diegoev

Quote from: Josh Mings on June 07, 2017, 08:56:51 AM
This looks great Dego! The textures are phenomenal. Congrats on having your work published on a novel!

Thank you Josh!!! Thank you very much

diegoev

Quote from: Esben Oxholm on June 07, 2017, 11:44:00 AM
Nice achievement! Congrats.
I guess the empty space on the top half of the image is to make space for the title. Otherwise it is looking really nice :)

Hi Esben!!! Yes exactly, is text spacing. And in the final cover the image went croped
Quote from: diegoev on June 07, 2017, 07:52:11 AM
This is the art of the cover of the book "Locos de amor, odio y fracasos" (Crazy of love, hatred and failure) written by the famous Argentine journalist Edi Zunino. The book was published a couple of weeks ago and my render is all over the country =D
Thanks!

Will Gibbons

Magnus Skogsfjord

Great work! Great feeling to get it published like that :) Congrats!