Autobahn Hunter 001 – Porsche 911 Turbo S

Started by Arian Shamil, August 04, 2017, 04:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arian Shamil

Some studio shoots about the first entry of a new series of mine about german tuned cars....
KS6, PS and HDR light studio.
The lighting is a mixed setup...HDR+emissive keyshot lights

Full credits, details and QHD images available here: http://arianshamil.com/w/autobahn-hunter-001-porsche-911-turbo-s/

;)

Despot

Loving that copper paint, nice set of renders Arian :)

NM-92

DaStig

Great render, and indeed, great color scheme on that Porsche ... unusual, but it fits really nice.

Question: where did you get that studio HDRI in that render? I've been looking for one like that for a long time. Can you help me out ?

Greetings

Arian Shamil

Quote from: Despot on August 04, 2017, 05:05:44 AM
Loving that copper paint, nice set of renders Arian :)

Thank you very much :) I really appreciate it ;)

Arian Shamil

Quote from: DaStig on August 04, 2017, 10:05:10 AM
Great render, and indeed, great color scheme on that Porsche ... unusual, but it fits really nice.

Question: where did you get that studio HDRI in that render? I've been looking for one like that for a long time. Can you help me out ?

Greetings

Thanks a lot :)
I didn't get....I created the HDR with hdr light studio which has a direct connection with KS....and I used it as main lighting source on my KS scene, but I've also added some geometry to the scene and added to them KS light materials ;)

Magnus Skogsfjord

Yeah that's a really unique and great looking paint job right there! Gonna have to get a +1 to both that and the lighting. Superb.

Arian Shamil

Hi Magnus,
Thanks a lot for your kind words...I really appreciate it!
Thanks you very much ;)

Josh3D

Arian Shamil