Keyshot 7 Network Renderer - Error This Packet type should not be forwarded

Started by Mario Stockinger, August 07, 2017, 02:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mario Stockinger

I was able to render a Picture with nw Renderer.

All Workers and the Master where stable....

I have to do more testing....

DriesV

Mario Stockinger

Next Issue :

I tried to send a queue with 16 Cameras  (Bip File has 3GB) to the network - only 4  jobs are visible in the  NW Manager - is the rest hidden or lost ?

I wanted to render 4k pictures. I could send you a new ksp file - the project is complete now.

DriesV

It would be great if you could send, so we can do internal testing.

Dries

Mario Stockinger

I send you the ksp file and screenshots for the render settings and a screen of the NW queue

DriesV

Mario Stockinger

With your suggestions (tesselation) and direct connections its working pretty well. Bip Files are pretty small now 

One last thing : when i had to abort a render project it happend several times on diferent workers that the worker.exe crashed. (Like it did when we did some testing in the teamviewer session)

The Render PC where still visible in the monitor but didn't start rendering. I had to restart the service on each pc that had this problem - then it started working again.

I'm now using 7 Workers ( 4 old Servers W7, 2 physical  PCs W7 and 1 VM PC W10 ) - they are on different VLans so that works pretty well now.
I won't change the setup (neve touch a running system  ;) )

Is there a sub forum for the NW Renderer for suggestions ? I have used the NW Renderer with a lot of NW Render Jobs now and would provide some feedback

DriesV

Hi Mario,

That is truly great to hear.

Great suggestion about having a dedicated Network Rendering section on the forum.

Dries

DriesV