Main Menu

B&O H6 Headphones

Started by ace cool, August 21, 2017, 10:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ace cool

Hey fellow keyshooters,

So after taking a break of almost 1 year from rendering and freelancing finally, i decided to again start keyshooting and mastering my skills.

This scene is having reference to one of the keyshot webinar which was presented by Richard funnell, belief me guys Keyshot youtube channel is the best source for learning advanced techniques and improving your skills.

I did this render last weekend it is not a final shot as you can see leather bump seems too big but I couldn't manage to work on this scene again I might be working on it this weekend.

I decided to share with you guy so i can get other inputs as well please feel free to share any views or suggestions.
8)

Ace

jet1990

nice composition. My observation would be the mesh material on the inner band. It looks like its just a texture map and not actually a mesh. You could add a normal colour material to this and then add an opacity mesh map (play around with the size of the mesh for desired effects). This would give a true mesh look.

ace cool

Quote from: jet1990 on August 22, 2017, 01:19:42 AM
nice composition. My observation would be the mesh material on the inner band. It looks like its just a texture map and not actually a mesh. You could add a normal colour material to this and then add an opacity mesh map (play around with the size of the mesh for desired effects). This would give a true mesh look.

Thank you  :) and you're right that mesh material is a texture map, Great idea i will definitely give it a try  ;)

Josh3D

Nicely done. And welcome back!

ace cool

Arian Shamil

ace cool