KS 7 won't render when I hit render button

Started by Zasher@spectas.global, September 06, 2017, 12:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zasher@spectas.global

The program has the "paused" screen like it's rendering, the Render input box is greyed out like it's rendering, except it doesn't render anything. The whole program freezes and can't unfreeze because the fake rendering that it thinks it's doing never finishes because it never started. I'm forced to force quit the program and try again. Either this happens, or it renders a black screen for 1/2 a second and says that it's finished. I've gotten it to work if i Restart the program but this is happening 50% of the time.

guest84672

We have identified the issue and a fix for it in a new update that will be released shortly. Please contact support@luxion.com and they can hook you up with a new build to make sure the issue you are seeing is addressed.

IvanHarris

I am having the same exact issue, when will this fix be released?  I spent over a half a day shutting down my computer, starting, REPEATED a few times...  to still find out its not working.  How can something like this occur on a production level release? 

mattjgerard

I was getting the same issue, I reinstalled the version on the website clean, and it seems to have gone away. Not sure if it was as corrupt preference or what. Happened after we activated Keyshot XR for the first time.

guest84672

@IvanHarris - please read my post. Contact support and ask them to send you the latest build.