Porsche Cayman RSR Ariandesign EVO Studio shoots

Started by Arian Shamil, September 07, 2017, 09:28:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arian Shamil

Hi to everybody...
This is the fourth rendering pack about my Ariandesign EVO series.
The subject is a new entry, the Porsche Cayman.......The RSR edition :)
These are my first automotive renderings done with KS7 ;)
Renderings have been done with KS7 and Postproduction with Photoshop CS5
Full credits, info and details here: http://arianshamil.com/w/porsche-cayman-rsr-ariandesign-evo-studio-shoots/     or here: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/ZE84x
or, if you want, you can also see an article on Speedhunters of this project: http://www.speedhunters.com/2017/09/dreaming-of-a-cayman-rsr/
:)

Arian Shamil

Some other shoots....

Arian Shamil

And some others again :)

NM-92

From aaaalll these ? Side shot is a clear winner for me. Gorgeus lighting and texturing. Cheers man.

Netraraj

Don`t have anything to say. The lighting has given it God like presentation. Great stuff to learn being a beginner. :)

Arian Shamil

Quote from: NM-92 on September 07, 2017, 09:43:42 AM
From aaaalll these ? Side shot is a clear winner for me. Gorgeus lighting and texturing. Cheers man.

Thanks a lot man! I Appreciate it :)

Arian Shamil

Quote from: Netraraj on September 07, 2017, 10:04:46 AM
Don`t have anything to say. The lighting has given it God like presentation. Great stuff to learn being a beginner. :)

ahahahahahh Thanks a lot :)   "The lighting has given it God like presentation" you made my day :) :)

Josh3D

Love, love, love it! The colors and the lighting. Everything about it is spot on man. Wonderful example of the Metallic paint! Spectacular!

Arian Shamil

Quote from: Josh Mings on September 08, 2017, 08:36:52 AM
Love, love, love it! The colors and the lighting. Everything about it is spot on man. Wonderful example of the Metallic paint! Spectacular!

Hi Josh, Thanks a lot for these kind words!
I'm happy you like my paint ;) ...still developing it ;)
Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

valentin_valev

Great shot! I wish the headlights were on, but this is a personal preferences. Really nice lightning and texturing, stunning renderings! I want to sit on that engine lid and eat my lunch on that "bench". For real!

Hossein Alfideh

Another high quality work!Well done Arian.
I really like the combination of the blue and green paint on the car.Looks really nice. :)

Arian Shamil

Quote from: valentin_valev on September 12, 2017, 07:16:33 AM
Great shot! I wish the headlights were on, but this is a personal preferences. Really nice lightning and texturing, stunning renderings! I want to sit on that engine lid and eat my lunch on that "bench". For real!

Thank you very much :) Some new renders will come out with headlights on ;)
Thanks again :)

Arian Shamil

Quote from: Hossein Alfideh on September 12, 2017, 07:20:03 AM
Another high quality work!Well done Arian.
I really like the combination of the blue and green paint on the car.Looks really nice. :)

Thanks a lot Hossein, I appreciate your words :) ;) as always....