render size

Started by matb, May 12, 2011, 03:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matb

hi
i have been trying out the demo version of keyshot, before buying the full version i need to know I will be able to render print quality images.
minimum A4 size at least 280 dpi, is this something that can be done with the standard full version of keyshot. (not sure what sort of dimensions you get from 4mp)
also if anyone knows if there is any plugin for blender being planned.
really impressed with the speed and quality so far.
if anyone could let me know I would really appreciate it.

Speedster

You will LOVE what you can render in the full version of KeyShot.  I use KS2 Pro, and render 20" x 24", 30" x 48", (at 300 dpi) and even really huge for trade show displays, constantly.  The render speed really is governed only by the number of CPU's you have.  My dual quad-core box renders most of my large print images in under two hours.

For reference, you can see some examples, and some of my gallery prints (which I print on my Epson 4880), at www.GouldStudios.com, and other great work by fellow KeyShooters by prowling back through the Forum.

"Buy it, you'll like it"!

Bill G

matb

thanks for that, nice work by the way, beautiful renders and absolutely huge which is really what im after.

guest84672

matb - you need to go Pro for these types of renderings. Look in Amazing Shots - there is an image that was originally rendered 60,000 X 20,000 pixels.