Cassette

Started by Pouya Hosseinzadeh, October 18, 2017, 12:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Hi everyone,
I don't know exactly who is the readers and I don't know exactly what time is it now in there but in general, I wish you have a good time... :)

I'm came back with another render...A Rendered Image from a cassette tape that was modeling done by myself in Rhinoceros.

Modeling Software
This model has been done by myself in Rhinoceros.
Some screenshot from raw final assembly and exploded view of the assembled model is attached.

Used Material
I used the Cloudy Plastic for the main body of the Cassette.
For transparent part of the Cassette to view the Tape i used the Polycarbonate Plastic.
and an other part that i used of new material are Screws that for this parts i added anodized aluminum material.

Label
I designed a lable for this Cassette with "KeyShot 2017 Material Render Competition" title in photoshop.
A screenshot from designed lable is attached.
I've worked bit on this label in KeyShot with Using the Material Graph for realistically showing it as a real lable.
Material Graph is attached.

Hope you Like it...! :)

NM-92

Wow man ! Nice model. Nothing to say about the render, i think it looks great, well done.

rembem

Nice work! Feeling young again!

HamedHem

Well done Pouya  !

Nice materials .

Will Gibbons

I like the subject and label. Nice work.

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: NM-92 on October 18, 2017, 12:12:17 PM
Wow man ! Nice model. Nothing to say about the render, i think it looks great, well done.
I'm so glad that this render has surprised you...:)

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: HamedHem on October 19, 2017, 01:18:03 AM
Well done Pouya  !

Nice materials .
Thank you so much...But in fact, Your render ( https://www.keyshot.com/forum/index.php?topic=20095.0 ) is much better than my work :)

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: Will Gibbons on October 19, 2017, 07:08:40 AM
I like the subject and label. Nice work.
Thank you very much for your good comment dear Will :)

mattjgerard

Wow, that takes me back.  I still have a pile of mix tapes :) The one thing I notice about this render that really gives it the realistic look is the every so soft gradient of lighting coming from the right hand side. Its so smooth and stretches all the way across the scene, I've always had a hard time getting such a smooth falloff to my lighting.

Benny L

Aww man, I was going to do a cassette too :) let's see if I can do a different one then

TGS808

Outstanding! This really looks great. I love how the left spool is off center. It would be very temping to center it perfectly but having it off center makes it look much more authentic and realistic. Nice!!

Hossein Alfideh

Ha!The model looks familiar to me.Looks Nice!

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: mattjgerard on October 19, 2017, 09:57:18 AM
Wow, that takes me back.  I still have a pile of mix tapes :) The one thing I notice about this render that really gives it the realistic look is the every so soft gradient of lighting coming from the right hand side. Its so smooth and stretches all the way across the scene, I've always had a hard time getting such a smooth falloff to my lighting.
Much appreciated!

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: Benny Lee on October 19, 2017, 12:58:03 PM
Aww man, I was going to do a cassette too :) let's see if I can do a different one then
Yes sure!
I'm looking forward to your rendering! :)