Previous topic - Next topic

Mohammed MOUYH

your opinion ??

rfollett

rembem

I like this one much more then the living room! Nice work

Mohammed MOUYH

Will Gibbons

It's a nice rendering, but I think your next step would be to create a focal point. Right now, my eye doesn't know what to look at. Maybe use light or depth of field to create a focal point? Consider composition too. From a materials and rendering standpoint, you're looking good.

Mohammed MOUYH

Josh3D

The more saturated colors look great, but I still think it's missing that focal point. If you're just wanted a room shot, I would fade the backplate, so your eye isn't drawn as strongly to that and use a wider lens so the furniture isn't cut off so uncomfortably. I do like the lighting on the wall sections - you could contrast that with some warmer light overhead.

mattjgerard

agreed on the lighting. Looks a bit like a dentists office waiting room right now. some darker lighting, let that awesome blue glow from behind the walls shine through more.  OTherwise the layout is good, and I like the color pallet, i prefer darker floors, but that's just me :)

Mohammed MOUYH

thank you guys

I will work on your advice

mattjgerard

Looking great! I LOVE the reflections off the table, and that cool texture. The progress is really neat to see!

Mohammed MOUYH

Quote from: mattjgerard on November 06, 2017, 06:02:34 AM
Looking great! I LOVE the reflections off the table, and that cool texture. The progress is really neat to see!
thank you bro

keishamari

I do not see any visuals of the kishen interior that you are talking about...obviously new to this forum.  How can I view?