Adding transparent materials to render queue bug

Started by guspottinger, October 30, 2017, 03:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guspottinger

Hi Everyone,

With my current project i am finding a reoccurring problem which i want to know if anybody else has experienced and maybe has a solution?

My current project consists of multiple bottles with a glass texture applied and a liquid material inside. These render out fine when rendered one by one. However when added to the queue using the shortcut Ctrl U the first render is processed correctly while all of the following renders are processed in performance mode i.e. all of the transparent materials are rendered out black.

While if added to the queue via the menu i.e. going to the render tab going to queue option and clicking the add to queue button this doesn't happen. It only occurs when added to the queue using Ctrl U.

For this reason i don't know if it is a problem with my set up or if it may be a Bug in the latest update. Does anyone have any thoughts?

guest84672

Hmm - I tried to reproduce and was able to do so. But then when I tried to validate the error, it all works fine. I will keep investigating.
I have a few questions for you:
- What version of KeyShot are you running?
- Is this only happening with new scenes, or also saved scenes that you reopened?

Thanks!