Keyshot Menu bar is off screen.

Started by arpykeyshooter, November 26, 2017, 05:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arpykeyshooter

Hello everyone,

I opened up keyshot (after not using it for about a month)  and now the "file, edit, ect..." menu bar seems to be offscreen and unselectable.  Additional, the buttons on the bottom seem to be  slightly cropped off.  It feels like the program is zoomed in about 105%.  See attached picture with arrow to what i am talking about.

I have installed the latest "keyshot_w64_7.1.51_update" and I think this may have happened after i installed the update.
I have restarted the computer. 
I tried maximizing and restoring window. 

Any thoughts? 

Will Gibbons

I suppose this could be a side effect of high-resolution-display scaling? Have you emailed support@luxion.com yet?

arpykeyshooter

Emailed customer Support.  Problem related to Intel Integrated Graphics.  See response below for others having same issue

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for contacting Luxion Support.
It appears that you are experiencing a known issue with Intel Integrated Graphics. To fix this, please download and install the fix to their drivers. You can find this fix here.

You can find detailed information regarding this issue here

If you are using an Nvidia graphics card you can try the following:

open the Nvidia control panel
go to "Manage 3D settings"
Go to the Program Settings
Select KeyShot from the Dropdown
If it is not available ad the KeyShot.exe manually
Select your NVidia graphics card under "preferred graphics processor"
Click "Apply" and restart KeyShot
If You use an AMD graphics-card you can try the following:

Click Start, type CCC in the Search field, and then select and open CCC from the search results list.
Click the Start logo in the lower-left corner.
On the Catalyst Control Center screen, click Power.
Then click Switchable Graphic Application Settings.
Select KeyShot and click Not Assigned (unless this has been altered before). Then choose High performance.
NOTE:To add KeyShot if it is not shown in the Recent Applications list, click Add Application and brows to the KeyShot install directory.
Click Apply to save the new settings.
Best Regards,

Niko