Challenger Hellcat SRT

Started by Nils Piirma, December 11, 2017, 01:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils Piirma

Hey guys, been a while since I've posted anything in here.
At 5AM monday morning I had no sleep and before my work began at 9AM I decided to see if I can perhaps do something that i really haven't had a chance to do, a full CGI drag race scene.

So here's the result, Hellcat in it's natural habitat.

JonWelch

Dude, this looks nice! I'm surprised that Hellcat can keep a straight line on a wet track ;)

Will Gibbons

I love this image! Only thing that might strengthen this I can see is there probably shouldn't be any reflection on the track, and the sharp shadows under the passenger-side headlight seem like they'd be a bit more blurred. The lighting and composition of this and the colors are super-nice in my opinion.

Josh3D

Doug Didia

TGS808

Nils, these are phenomenal!! In my opinion, these are some of the best you've ever done. And that is saying something because you routinely set the bar really, really high.

Seethegrim

Well it goes without saying that your YouTube tutorials are high on my list of things that has helped me get my head around Keyshot in the last few days. I can appreciate the work in your frames & can see where I have a lot to learn. The headlights for example I need to still learn about & how to get the IES lighting working. Thats my next learning curve.  :P Thanks for all your willingness to teach.