hardsurface,industrial,robotic systems,(quick rendering)

Started by kiarash.tamizkar, December 23, 2017, 10:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiarash.tamizkar

hey guys..i decided to upload some of my designs for hardsurface and industrial artists in this topic...have fun ;) 

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

That's great and it seems challenging work.
But the quality of the red part surfaces, as well as the second half of it, is low and this shows that this object was modeled using mesh surfaces...that you can control it and enhance its quality, with using "tessellation quality" , "Edit Normals" or in modeling software.

kiarash.tamizkar

Quote from: PouyaHosseinzadeh on December 24, 2017, 07:08:59 AM
But the quality of the red part surfaces, as well as the second half of it, is low and this shows that this object was modeled using mesh surfaces...that you can control it and enhance its quality, with using "tessellation quality" , "Edit Normals" or in modeling software.
ty dear pouya but i think you need to learn more about mesh optimizing for game engines before baking maps, this effect on polygons that look like flat shading is because i didnt use any smoothing group for them so it dont need any edit normal or topology tessellation to clear render off this effect at this level this model is unwraped and ready for baking maps for game engine when all character parts get complete so i will use a simple smoothing group for averaging surface normal on each vertex so it change to smooth shading look.. have fun..

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: kiarash.tamizkar on December 24, 2017, 07:36:42 AM
ty dear pouya but i think you need to learn more about mesh optimizing for game engines before baking maps, this effect on polygons that look like flat shading is because i didnt use any smoothing group for them so it dont need any edit normal or topology tessellation to clear render off this effect at this level this model is unwraped and ready for baking maps for game engine when all character parts get complete so i will use a simple smoothing group for averaging surface normal on each vertex so it change to smooth shading look.. have fun..
Well, this is your expertise and you can recognize it better than anyone.
good luck

kiarash.tamizkar

Quote from: PouyaHosseinzadeh on December 24, 2017, 10:00:55 AM
Quote from: kiarash.tamizkar on December 24, 2017, 07:36:42 AM
Well, this is your expertise and you can recognize it better than anyone.
good luck
ty my friend u 2.

Will Gibbons

kiarash.tamizkar

Magnus Skogsfjord

Well, game engine optimized or not, I'd love to see this one smoothed out, cause this looks rad!

Arian Shamil

kiarash.tamizkar

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on January 02, 2018, 08:21:23 AM
Well, game engine optimized or not, I'd love to see this one smoothed out, cause this looks rad!
;) so better wait for update on this post when everything done ty for your attention anyway .have fun

kiarash.tamizkar

happy new year to everyone  :D,as i told you before i will post my latest hardsurface quick shots here i always work on several projects so this is one of them..all modeling done by me in 3D max and render in keyshot...
8)

Arian Shamil