Black Bars on Render

Started by dxburke, March 26, 2018, 06:07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dxburke

I'm sure that this is a silly question, but I'm a total newbie to this thing so I apologize, but when I make a custom render size, I end up with black bars on both top and bottom of the render. Is there a way to get rid of this so it renders out to the custom size that is needed? If anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm sorry for the stupid question because I'm sure it's an easy fix.

zooropa

Maybe you can share the scene ? Erase the models if its confidential.

dxburke

Quote from: zooropa on March 26, 2018, 06:24:41 AM
Maybe you can share the scene ? Erase the models if its confidential.

It's not confidential, but I can share the scene set up. Thanks for anyone that can help.

zooropa

You have the backplate option active. If you go to the environment tab and then inside you check the "Background" section you will find the options to set your background. The bars you see are part of your scene setup. Just change it to Background color and white for example. If you move your model you will see it goes above those bars.

Hope it helps .

Regards

dxburke

Quote from: zooropa on March 26, 2018, 07:06:59 AM
You have the backplate option active. If you go to the environment tab and then inside you check the "Background" section you will find the options to set your background. The bars you see are part of your scene setup. Just change it to Background color and white for example. If you move your model you will see it goes above those bars.

Hope it helps .

Regards

Thanks so much! I knew it would be something silly. Thank you!