Region Render Option built into Studios

Started by DMerz III, April 09, 2018, 03:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMerz III

I don't think this has been posted yet. As you know, I am a huge fan and advocate for studios. Love em!

Sometimes, I have a quirky spot that requires a special 'patch' rendering. In studios, I can easily set up the variables and have the save state. No problem there. But I also love the ability to batch queue my studios with the 'Add Studios' button in the render queue. However, sometimes these patches only need a tiny portion of the actual image, so when I end up doing is adding all my studios except the few patch ones and then going back and with region render turned on and set to the area I need, add in the individual patches. I don't need those 'patch studios' to render the entire image, they're just isolated spots.

What would be great is if there were a way to somehow save a specific region to a studio, and let's say be able to turn that region on/off in the studio settings. Would be even more amazing if you were able to have multiple regions throughout different studio configs.  :o

Possible?! You devs let me know!