Dodge Charger CAR PAINTing

Started by seggg, July 13, 2011, 02:22:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seggg

;D ;D ;D ;D
The sample is bit low, so they are some noise

guest84672

Did you use the realtime renderer for output?

feher

Nice start, try bumping up your samples on the rendering. That will show off your reflectors more behind the glass. Also work on a angle that doesn't make the Charger look like it's falling off the page. Need more breathing room around the edges of your composition. Also try boosting up your gamma on the realtime tab.
Where did you get that model ?
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

seggg

Quote from: Thomas Teger on July 13, 2011, 07:21:42 AM
Did you use the realtime renderer for output?
Yes ,I thought its easy to control

seggg

Quote from: feher on July 13, 2011, 01:27:06 PM
Nice start, try bumping up your samples on the rendering. That will show off your reflectors more behind the glass. Also work on a angle that doesn't make the Charger look like it's falling off the page. Need more breathing room around the edges of your composition. Also try boosting up your gamma on the realtime tab.
Where did you get that model ?
Thanks for sharing.
Tim
Perhaps because my monitor's brightness is too high

feher

Seggg,

Please don't take what I said negetive. You have a nice image for sure. Just some pointers that might take it to the next level.
Just trying to help with the experience I have doing this. Automotive is what I do for a living.
Tim

seggg

Quote from: feher on July 13, 2011, 06:08:49 PM
Seggg,

Please don't take what I said negetive. You have a nice image for sure. Just some pointers that might take it to the next level.
Just trying to help with the experience I have doing this. Automotive is what I do for a living.
Tim

My English is not very well, maybe sometimes I can not express I want to say.
I don't have any malicious.