Main Menu

Harley Davidson

Started by Shaun Wellens, April 24, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaun Wellens

Evening all,

For those of you who follow me on Instagram, you'll have seen my bombardment of Harley Davidson images - for which I apologise. Below are the final images, feel free to let me know what you think or ask any questions you might have. I hope you like them!

Cheers,

Shaun

Shaun Wellens

Shaun Wellens

Shaun Wellens

feher

WOW ! The close up shots are really nice ! Thanks for sharing.
Tim

TGS808

They are all pretty phenomenal (love the materials on the tank and the seat) but for me, number 11 is the money shot. Perfection.

KeyShot

Esben Oxholm

Nailed it again!
Love the side view studio shots. There's something about the high contrast that I really like!

Shaun Wellens

Thanks guys - really appreciate it!

cjwidd

The lighting and surface imperfections really work well together in these shots. Awesome stuff +1

Magnus Skogsfjord

These were good already on instagram, but the high res is astounding! Really nice job man. Love these high res images! I can't point out any favorite, but I'm really drawn to the leather and the matte paint materials.

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Nothing to add. Looks awesome !

NM-92

Woah. First one with the atmospheric fog caught my eye inmediately. Nice work for your portfolio!

Shaun Wellens

Quote from: Mikael Prous on April 25, 2018, 07:04:33 AM
Shot 11 is just a killer! great job!

Quote from: cjwidd on April 25, 2018, 08:44:37 PM
The lighting and surface imperfections really work well together in these shots. Awesome stuff +1

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on April 26, 2018, 02:36:46 AM
These were good already on instagram, but the high res is astounding! Really nice job man. Love these high res images! I can't point out any favorite, but I'm really drawn to the leather and the matte paint materials.

Quote from: PouyaHosseinzadeh on April 26, 2018, 03:43:02 AM
Nothing to add. Looks awesome !

Quote from: NM-92 on April 26, 2018, 04:13:54 AM
Woah. First one with the atmospheric fog caught my eye inmediately. Nice work for your portfolio!

Thanks guys, I really do appreciate the kind words - it means a lot. I love this little community Keyshot have built.

Cheers,

Shaun

Will Gibbons

Shot #7 takes the cake for me. Great job, man!