Serious issue after updating Keyshot 7

Started by Motorgoblin, May 03, 2018, 01:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Motorgoblin

Hello everyone! I have some problems with Keyshot. I bought base KeyShot 7 HD couple months ago, and it has been great program until now..

Platform / OS: PC, Windows 10, 64-bit
KeyShot version: This is the last version which worked: 7.3.37.0

I updated Keyshot 7 about two weeks ago. After that Keyshot has crashed randomly few times when I'm starting the program.

Today I started Keyshot and there was this new update with fix to that crash problem, etc.. Ok, I installed it.

Now something is totally screwed up. I have only broken shortcut icon on my desktop, and can't find anything to start Keyshot at all. If someone knows how to fix this, or have similar problems with the latest update, please share your tips!

Got some work to do...  >:(

INNEO_MWo

I would re-install a fresh new version of KeyShot 7.3.40 with full installer. (https://www.keyshot.com/resources/downloads/)

Hope that works.

Cheers
Marco

Motorgoblin

Thank you, that solved the problem!

I uninstalled Keyshot and re-installed that fresh version. Everything works fine now. Classic fix..  ;D

INNEO_MWo

DMerz III

Encountered this as well, and a fresh install worked for me.  :)

Strand300

Log into the computer acting as the master. Launch KeyShot Network Configurator on your maste. Press Close and restart services. Log into your Client computers. Launch the KeyShot 7 Network Rendering Monitor/Queue to connect to your network. www.mybkexperience.com