Keyshot keep crashing on a particular project

Started by grishina, May 29, 2018, 10:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am beginner. Trying to render simple object with 3 materials and every time I am uploading png to drop as a label and the program keep crashing. Every time I reopen it`s crashes faster and faster. I updated application and its still happening. Please he

I am beginner. Trying to render simple object with 3 materials and every time I am uploading png to drop as a label and the program keep crashing. Every time I reopen it`s crashes faster and faster. I updated application and its still happening. Please he
1 (100%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

grishina

I am beginner. Trying to render simple object with 3 materials and every time I upload png to drop as a label program crashes. Every time I reopen it`s crashes faster and faster. I updated application and it`s still happening. Please help.

27-inch iMac
4 GHz Intel Core i7
32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4096 MB
OSX 10.12.6
Keyshot 7.3