Main Menu

Recent files

Started by PeterSwift, July 17, 2018, 12:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterSwift

Small issue but trying to share all thing if find annoying :) keep up the good work guys

Recent files are quite unreliable and disappear for the most of the time nowadays. Sometimes I see nothing in the list, sometimes a see a project from earlier in the week but not the one from yesterday.
Working quite often with files from a local server so that could be the cause of problem for keyshot possibly?  But always connected with Ethernet.
This is at least the case when I come back to work the next day, these recent are gone.

Keyshot.   7.3.40
MacOS  High Sierra 10.13.5
Imac 5K. Late 2015.

mattjgerard

This is a fairly common issue for me as well, so I don't even bother with it anymore. I keep all my current projects in my finder sidebar, so they are universally accessible anywhere the OS touches (except 3dstudio max export windows for some reason)

Eric Summers

I too have noticed this, however it is not quite so frequent for me. Every so often my recent files are cleared out on the machine that I remote desktop to. Have you ever noticed any customized folder locations disappear when your recent files are gone? I've had to reset folder locations several times when I've lost my recent files list.