work area bug + Render window

Started by PeterSwift, July 25, 2018, 05:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterSwift

First Issue:
I usually use work area when animating.  And it's been buggy for a while now, forgotten to post it here.

So the issue is I might have been rendering before, so all the settings are already there, it's already set to work area. Everything looks correct but the frame number is wrong.
So what I need to do every time I render to be sure it's correct is to click to frame range or entire duration and then back to work area. Then it's updated to the correct frame number.

The second issue is not a bug it's just about the Render window.  Soo many times I press render, render window comes up. I remember I need to change something. like changing the camera angle.
I do that without closing the render window, So when I want to render, I need to press it twice for it to appear.  The same thing if I press render, render windows pops up. I Tab to another program, like finder, to check the file location and then go back to Keyshot, I can't see the Render window, so either move the main Keyshot window to find it or press Render twice to make it reopen..

This is a small issue that should be able to be solved quite easy.

If you tab out of Keyshot and go back the render window should either always show on top, or possibly just be closed when you change program.

The same thing in the first example.  Or at least that we can have a checkbox in the settings, to decide this! :)

Thanks everyone, keep it up! :)

MacOS high sierrra. 10.13.6
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
Keyshot 7.3.40

PeterSwift

for example.  you have work area selected, it shows 500 frames work area. Then you close the render window, change FPS on the animation from 60 to 30,  you open render window again, still says 500 frames, and would render out incorrectly if you press Render.