Main Menu

Lancer Evo

Started by Hossein Alfideh, September 05, 2018, 05:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossein Alfideh

Hello everybody,
Here are two shots of one of my favorite cars.Tried to go all geometry.Let me know what you think.  :)

Josh3D

So good Hossein. Love how you make an effort to use all geometry - and do it all incredibly well!

DaStig

Love those car renders, especially this one .. all geometry ... great job, and also an amazing car.

salomon

i do not think keyshot is the proper tool to render such a huge scene.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Josh Mings on September 05, 2018, 10:39:42 AM
So good Hossein. Love how you make an effort to use all geometry - and do it all incredibly well!

Thanks Josh.good to hear it from you man. All geometry really helps me out create accurate reflections when I don't use high quality hdr which is also good because I can tweak everything.It might be a lot of work but it's quite fun though. :)

Quote from: DaStig on September 06, 2018, 01:49:11 AM
Love those car renders, especially this one .. all geometry ... great job, and also an amazing car.

Thanks man!I really appreciate it! It is a great car indeed,perfect for going nuts on the streets  :D

Quote from: salomon on September 06, 2018, 02:05:43 AM

To be honest I tried lots of all geometry scenes before (mostly exterior architectural shots) but the hugest scenes I've ever made in keyshot were those nature stuff (my Into the wild thread) which I tried to create a lake scene or a wheat farm and believe me I had no problem using keyshot.Check that topic out if you're interested. :)

JonWelch

As someone that loves to make scenes full of Geometry, I applaud this. Well done.

Quote from: salomon on September 06, 2018, 02:05:43 AM
I would have to disagree, Keyshot handles large scenes very well. Like I said above, I try to make all my scenes with as much Geometry as possible, and I can usually accomplish what I want with the program.

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

OH OH  Ke galbam vastad!

Will Gibbons

Man, oh man! I love seeing your work. Wish there was more of it! So good.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: JonWelch on September 11, 2018, 02:39:36 PM
As someone that loves to make scenes full of Geometry, I applaud this. Well done.

Thanks a lot Jon for your nice words ;)

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: PouyaHosseinzadeh on September 13, 2018, 09:13:31 AM
OH OH  Ke galbam vastad!

Hahaa merci Pouya jan az tarifet.Mamnonam azat pesar. :)

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Will Gibbons on September 14, 2018, 11:22:05 AM
Man, oh man! I love seeing your work. Wish there was more of it! So good.
Thanks bro for your encouraging comments.Actually there was one other rear shot left but I never finished it until I saw your comment today. So here is another one located on beach side again.It has less geometries than the other two.
I didn't know how hard is to play around with white color until this scene but came out fine to me.

Magnus Skogsfjord

I love the grand scenes you put together Hossein. You're getting really really good at it! Superb shot!

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Nicely done Hossein! That second shot's looking great! Love it!

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on September 16, 2018, 09:05:07 AM
I love the grand scenes you put together Hossein. You're getting really really good at it! Superb shot!

Thanks a lot Magnus you've been an inspiration from the first day I joined this community.

Quote from: PouyaHosseinzadeh on September 17, 2018, 08:29:03 AM
Nicely done Hossein! That second shot's looking great! Love it!
Merci pouya jan khodh halam k khosher omad dadash. :)

SuperRabbit

Oh man !omg !!````its amazing!!!