Main Menu

Rayban Wayferer

Started by Hossein Alfideh, September 07, 2018, 05:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossein Alfideh

Hey everybody,
this is something I wanted to play around with for a long time but I never had a chance.So I went for my favorite color for both body and glasses.
Your thoughts on this shot are appreciated as always.  :)

Jikkk

That's unbelievable, Hussein.
Make tutorials, please ;)

Josh3D

Yep, just incredible. The glasses are great, but that vintage leather is just perfection.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Jikkk on September 07, 2018, 08:04:10 AM
That's unbelievable, Hussein.
Make tutorials, please ;)

Thanks buddy,yeah I think of making one as soon as I can. ;)

Quote from: Josh Mings on September 07, 2018, 01:16:43 PM
Yep, just incredible. The glasses are great, but that vintage leather is just perfection.

Thanks Josh,I like the leather a lot too.I was struggling with the color combination in the scene but in the end green was my choice as it matches with the brown at the most.

KeyShot

Amazing image indeed! Very good materials.

bdesign

Beautiful image, Hossein. One of your best works, for sure. Fantastic materials and lighting. Very photographic quality. +1 on the leather...it's awesome :)

Cheers,
Eric

Öner

JimmyToTheBe

Ohhh Weee! Yeah really awesome. The material for the sunglasses and the leather it sits on looks very good. Is this material something you found online or did you create real life reference?

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: KeyShot on September 09, 2018, 03:58:12 PM
Amazing image indeed! Very good materials.

Thanks a lot for your kind words.;)

Quote from: bdesign on September 09, 2018, 06:03:00 PM
Beautiful image, Hossein. One of your best works, for sure. Fantastic materials and lighting. Very photographic quality. +1 on the leather...it's awesome :)

Cheers,
Eric

Thanks Eric! Feels awesome to hear it from you brother. :)

Quote from: Öner on September 10, 2018, 02:14:03 AM
great.

Merci my friend :)

Quote from: JimmyToTheBe on September 10, 2018, 04:30:25 AM
Ohhh Weee! Yeah really awesome. The material for the sunglasses and the leather it sits on looks very good. Is this material something you found online or did you create real life reference?

I'm glad you like this scene Jimmy. To be honest I had this scene in my mind for a long time, I really like the shape of old cars leather seats so I used my buick model again in here but the color composition is something I struggled with a lot and finally went for green leather. And the rayban is what I desire the most myself :D so the whole scene is a combination of old thoughts and new experiments.

BasTel

Rex

Hossein,

Spectacular image! Would you be able to provide the hero image without the red RayBan logo for us to use for marketing purposes? i.e. the brochure? We would of course provide image credits.

Thanks!

Hossein Alfideh

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Rex on September 14, 2018, 04:20:48 PM
Hossein,

Spectacular image! Would you be able to provide the hero image without the red RayBan logo for us to use for marketing purposes? i.e. the brochure? We would of course provide image credits.

Thanks!

Thanks a lot for your kindness.Of course I would be honored.Here is the image without the RayBan Logo. I would love to see that brochure as well. Let me know if anything else is needed. ;)

Magnus Skogsfjord

Echoing the others here, but have to give you a +1. So so nice!

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on September 16, 2018, 09:05:38 AM
Echoing the others here, but have to give you a +1. So so nice!

Thanks a lot brother :)