Colorful Bubbles

Started by Pouya Hosseinzadeh, September 30, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Hey guys
I wish happiest moments for you all over your life and be enjoy wherever you are!
It's good to I'm be here among you all KeyShooters :) (As Esben say)

I was able to prepare just one quick Render for this competition, which is called "Colorful Bubbles"

Modeling :
All parts and features are created in KeyShot, except .vdb file which relates to Houdini software.
All parts are added using "Add Geometry"
Screenshots of "Scene" are attached (000-ScreenShot) and (001-ScreenShot)

Geometry 1 – Sphere :
After adding a sphere into the scene with using "Flakes Geometry Shaders"  I converted the sphere into suspended bubbles.
Screenshot is attached (002-ScreenShot)

Geometry 2 – Sphere :
I've created a duplicate from "Geometry 1" and then change some parameters of geometry shader to create another geometry with a different material.
(002-ScreenShot)

Geometry 3 – Sphere :
To simulate smoke in this render, I used a new "Scattering" material .
To do that, I've added a sphere to the scene and changed the material type to Scattering and for the "Density Texture" added vdb file that has already been designed in Houdini software. And I got the ideal visual by changing the parameters of this material.
Screenshot is attached (003-ScreenShot)

Geometry 4 – Sphere :
To drop an optical Pattern on the object, I have used the new "Spotligh" Material. (004-ScreenShot)

Geometry 4 – Plane :
I have considered a plane as a Back-Plate in scene.

Geometry 5 – Cubes :
I've used new "Cutaway" materials to created cuts on smoke.
To do that, I've added a cube to the scene and, using the Make Pattern feature repeat that on a specified direction.(005-ScreenShot)

Geometry 6 – Sphere :
For the visual beauty of the created smoke, a light from the bottom is radiated on it.

Lighting :
With the help of HDRI Editor and physical lighting, I've created an environment with different lighting and an ideal illumination that helps to create a clearly visual.

Image Stayle :
As you know, one of the new features that has been added to the new version is adding more options to "Image Style" section. To improve the final image, I've used Photographic option  that show me more options to control. Those items I have used such as : Chromatic Aberration, Bloom, Color and Curve.
And the most important part of Image Style  is "layer" part that I've used  Front Plate to add a particle effect on final output to show a dust scene.
Screenshot is attached (006-ScreenShot)

Post-Processing :
I did my usual process of adjusting brightness/contrast and...
But with the addition of photographic style to Image tab, I no longer needed it in outputs similar to this!

Looking forward to receiving your comments
Hope you Like it!

DMerz III

Great Mood! Love the process you shared, lots of wonderful details in that beauty shot. Great job!

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: DMerz III on September 30, 2018, 02:26:31 PM
Great Mood! Love the process you shared, lots of wonderful details in that beauty shot. Great job!
Really thanks for your kindly words! I'm glade to hear that!

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

An Inspiration and a possible dream :)

Will Gibbons

Pouya Hosseinzadeh