Studios and Multi-Material unwanted switching

Started by DMerz III, November 12, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMerz III

So, I searched for this problem on the forums and found a thread which has since been locked. It related to this exact problem in Ver7 (which I do remember experiencing then).

Windows 10 64bit
Ks8.0.247
Custom Boxx, 64gb Ram, Dual Xeon e5 processor

If I have several studios setup, and using Multi-Material, sometimes when I switch between two studios, it doesn't switch to the correct multi-material as it should (even if the box is checked).

Studio A > Multi-Material > Label A
Studio B > Multi-material > Label B
Studio C > Multi-material > Label A

If I select each of these (and wait a second for them to fully populate) I'll get Label A..then I switch to Studio B and get Label B...then Click on Studio C and it will still be Label B, even if I click from S. B to S. A, it will stick with Label B. If I go in and manually switch it, it's fine for that moment, but that defeats the purpose of studios.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Edit;

More specifically, the only change between MM A and MM B is a roughness map, so the change is slight, but still a change. Not sure if that has something to do with it, having to load an extra map and whatnot.

Edit 2; JK, there's no longer a roughtness map, but a change in the roughness setting alone...so it isn't tied to loading any map, still an issue.