Forum in Maintenance Mode?

Started by RRIS, November 23, 2018, 07:53:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RRIS

Seems like it's been offline a LOT this week, hope it's not something from my end? Updating the forum to counter spammers I hope?

Jikkk

I've been experiencing this as well.

KeyShot

We moved keyshot.com to a new server. The old server was put in maintenance mode. We updated the name servers to point to the new keyshot.com server, but it can sometimes take several days for this information to be distributed. Even your browser may remember the old server and you will have to clear the cache to get it to update the information. So in short you have been seeing the old server. The problem should go away by itself. You can also see if clearing your browser cache helps.

RRIS

Quote from: KeyShot on November 23, 2018, 10:06:40 PM
We moved keyshot.com to a new server. The old server was put in maintenance mode. We updated the name servers to point to the new keyshot.com server, but it can sometimes take several days for this information to be distributed. Even your browser may remember the old server and you will have to clear the cache to get it to update the information. So in short you have been seeing the old server. The problem should go away by itself. You can also see if clearing your browser cache helps.

Clearing my cache seems to have fixed it indeed, thanks for the tip :)