[RESOLVED] Keyshot 8 texture sync

Started by RAF985, November 28, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAF985

Since i've updated to keyshot 8 texture sync is not working anymore. Anyone with same issue? There's something new about that I missed with this version?
thanks

Francisco

Hello RAF985,

Can I ask what you mean by Texture sync? Are you opening files that were created in KeyShot 7 in KeyShot 8 and the texture you were using are no longer showing up? Would it be possible to open your file in KeyShot 7 and then save it as a KSP file? After you do that can you open it and save the resources to your KeyShot 8 library and let me know if you still get the same error?

Quote from: RAF985 on November 28, 2018, 01:55:56 PM
Since i've updated to keyshot 8 texture sync is not working anymore. Anyone with same issue? There's something new about that I missed with this version?
thanks

mattjgerard

Might mean the sync function between textures in a material that connect the scale and mapping? I notice that the sync gets broken if a node is placed between the texture and the material , that texture will no longer be synced to the textures that are directly connected to the material.

Francisco

Hello mattjgerard,

Thank you for that mattjgerad, for pointing that out to me.

Raf985, would you be able to send the file that you are having issues with to support@luxion.com so that we can try to reproduce the issue you are having?

If the file is over 20 megs you would need to send it to us with https://keyshot.wetransfer.com/ as it would allow you to send files up to 2 gigs.

Bruno F

There have been no replies to this post for more than two weeks, therefore, it has been locked.
If you still need help please open a new post.

Post closed by Luxion Support Team[/li][/list]