Main Menu

Aircraft Interior

Started by kreita, December 04, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kreita

Aircraft interior test.

Serhan Yenilmez

Very neat. You might have added figures and/or props to give the space more life.  8)

Will Gibbons

An interior such as this can be a real challenge to light! Was this done using Image Styles in KeyShot 8 to brighten the interior? Well-done!

kreita

Quote from: Will Gibbons on December 07, 2018, 09:36:17 AM
An interior such as this can be a real challenge to light! Was this done using Image Styles in KeyShot 8 to brighten the interior? Well-done!

Thank you for the feedback Will. Yes very challenging to light, basically a tube with a few holes in it. The image was processed in KeyShot 6. The sidewall panels needed to be a soft suede material which doesn't reflect much or help with the overall scene's lighting. Admittedly the carpet is a little too dark too. If Keyshot 8 has Image Styles which can brighten the interior, I will go download and give it a try. Thanks again!!

Will Gibbons

Quote from: kreita on December 09, 2018, 09:34:57 AM
Quote from: Will Gibbons on December 07, 2018, 09:36:17 AM

Thank you for the feedback Will. Yes very challenging to light, basically a tube with a few holes in it. The image was processed in KeyShot 6. The sidewall panels needed to be a soft suede material which doesn't reflect much or help with the overall scene's lighting. Admittedly the carpet is a little too dark too. If Keyshot 8 has Image Styles which can brighten the interior, I will go download and give it a try. Thanks again!!

I'm impressed! Yeah, KS8 has come a long way from KeyShot 6. I think the image styles would help you a lot!