Started by eltece, December 12, 2018, 02:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eltece

Hey, this is my first time to post my work in this forum ,kindly accpet me :D
Using Keyshot 8.1 Pro + Photoshop
Trying to achieve some retro photo styled and some realism
Full Resolution in 4k : https://flic.kr/p/2aKvCQ1

RRIS

Hey, that's cool, I remember seeing those a few times when I was a kid.. Not sure if I like the blue tinted background in combination with the yellow paint though, it kind of clashes.

Will Gibbons

Welcome! :)

While I would also like to see this with a different color of paint, the model, lighting and your materials look very nice. You're losing some detail in the tires because they're so dark, but keep posting and sharing!

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: Will Gibbons on December 17, 2018, 09:56:29 AM
Welcome! :)

While I would also like to see this with a different color of paint, the model, lighting and your materials look very nice. You're losing some detail in the tires because they're so dark, but keep posting and sharing!
I agree with Will! very cool shot! keep it up!

JimmyToTheBe

Nice model here and so much potential. Looking awesome. The original engine for these were developed in my hometown.

eltece

Thanks for all the reply guys! Really appreciate it! Agreed, the tire looks way too dark because I set the roughness to 0.2

Josh3D

Hi Ryan, welcome! Just saw your work on Artstation too. Really nice shots! Look forward to seeing more.

eltece

Quote from: Josh Mings on January 08, 2019, 07:50:24 AM
Hi Ryan, welcome! Just saw your work on Artstation too. Really nice shots! Look forward to seeing more.
Thanks Josh!