Creamy looking coffee scene!

Started by designandiogo, February 10, 2019, 02:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

designandiogo

Hey there guys!

I've been following this forum for quite a while and I finally decided to create an account. HUGE THANKS to everyone that, without even knowing it, helped me and many other people with tiny little details about keyshot. You guys rock hard  :D

And well, I just finished this one and thought it could be interesting to share it. It's just to showcase the product I worked on (the coffee jar) in a somewhat credible scenario. The tiny guitar is a traditional Portuguese guitar and the little fella next to it is also one of the most iconic Portuguese symbols. Just to give it a more personal touch!  Any advice or recommendation is more than welcome. While I'm not going to work on it anymore, it's always nice to see what more professional people think and recommend  :)

Cheers !!

RRIS

Very atmospheric! As a mood piece it's quite nice :)
As a designer I would want my product to be clearly distinguishable from the background / props though (right now the window, plant and sugar jar are brighter), so I would probably choose an angle where you have a better view on the desk and perhaps incoming light being cast more or less where the product is standing, to set them apart even more (so the window that you notice first when you look at the image, would probably end up somewhere behind the camera).

Magnus Skogsfjord

Very atmospheric indeed! Lovely stuff. I

Is the plant in the foreground a diffuse material at the moment? It could maybe benefit from getting a plastic material, as it seems a bit flat maybe? Not quite sure. Other than that there are some textures that might need some higher resolution, but you've really nailed that mood!