Main Menu

Deserted (+clay)

Started by Hossein Alfideh, April 22, 2019, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossein Alfideh

Hi everyone,
It's been a while since I created a scene with nature subject, so here it is.
Let me know what you think.Hope you like it.

kamran Rahmani

The texture hero . 8)
Great job..well done hossein!

Zeltronic

Paul Lang

Love it. Keyshot is so capable of rendering exterior scenes with vegetation, and this is another great example of that. I too have done several exterior scenes and appreciate the work that goes into this as it is not a simple process. Have had on the wish list for the past few versions to have a particles/instancing feature to more easily scatter such things as vegetation.

great work.

Paul

Hossein Alfideh

Thanks a lot guys!Really appreciate your kind words my friends!  :)

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Paul Lang on April 24, 2019, 01:14:06 PM
Love it. Keyshot is so capable of rendering exterior scenes with vegetation, and this is another great example of that. I too have done several exterior scenes and appreciate the work that goes into this as it is not a simple process. Have had on the wish list for the past few versions to have a particles/instancing feature to more easily scatter such things as vegetation.

great work.

Paul

Totally agreed! It takes inordinate amount of time to set up a proper scene with vegetation that pleases the eye, I too hope to see new features that make this process at least a bit easier.and thanks for your nice words dude. :)

Magnus Skogsfjord

Awesome stuff Hossein. You almost have this signature look on your renders by now. Can almost immedatiely spot your work based on the mood and slightly desaturated color and vibrance.

If you ever feel the urge to revisit this in the future, I'd love to see some atmostpheric spores flying through the air!

TGS808

Most impressive. I appreciate that there is not a single glossy or reflective surface in the entire image. The antithesis of what most people think of when they think "CGI".

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Yeeeah, man! This one is Incredible! Well-done, Hossein!