[RESOLVED] Keyshot Project window located off screen

Started by alexalexalex, April 23, 2019, 07:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexalexalex

I am having a recurring issue with keyshot project window appearing just off screen . I cannot move it because the top bar is off screen.  I have restarted keyshot and my computer.  I have dual monitors, one being a wacom 22in as my main display.  Attached is a screenshot showing exactly what is happening.

Ian Reymond

alexalexalex,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please give me the following information which will allow me to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Computer make and specs:

• Windows/Mac OS Version
  • Graphics Card Model
  • Processor Model[/]
Exact KeyShot Version (e.g. 8.2.80)
CAD Software and version or year (if applicable).
Step-by-Step instructions to re-create the issue you are seeing (if applicable).

• Open KeyShot Scene
  • Go to Project, Camera and add a camera
  • etc...
Screenshot(s) showing the issue that you are seeing (if applicable).

Quote from: alexalexalex on April 23, 2019, 07:42:26 AM
I am having a recurring issue with keyshot project window appearing just off screen . I cannot move it because the top bar is off screen.  I have restarted keyshot and my computer.  I have dual monitors, one being a wacom 22in as my main display.  Attached is a screenshot showing exactly what is happening.

alexalexalex

Computer make and specs:
Windows 10 pro
nVidia Quadro p2000 5g
AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990wx
KeyShot Version 7.3.40

Step-by-Step instructions :
I dont really know, it happens when I run Keyshot
Screenshot attached in OP.

Side note: I crashed keyshot with an update geometry import and it resolved itself.  Still a recurring issue, but I am not currently experiencing the issue.

Ian Reymond

alexalexalex,

Next time this happens you can got to Window >> Dock Windows which will bring your windows back to the main screen.
You can also delete the XML file located in your resources folder which will bring the UI back to its default view.

Please let me know if that helps.

Quote from: alexalexalex on April 23, 2019, 04:14:19 PM
Computer make and specs:
Windows 10 pro
nVidia Quadro p2000 5g
AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990wx
KeyShot Version 7.3.40

Step-by-Step instructions :
I dont really know, it happens when I run Keyshot
Screenshot attached in OP.

Side note: I crashed keyshot with an update geometry import and it resolved itself.  Still a recurring issue, but I am not currently experiencing the issue.