UPDATE Black and White Photography type. ACTUAL KS RENDER

Started by syrom, July 24, 2019, 08:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

syrom

Hey guys, been a while. Just sharing a creation.

Öner

syrom

Oh sorry, I thought this was a photography site as well. Here is the original picture. I'm into black and white photography and wanted to share.

TGS808

syrom

I guess its not. :(  So this type of photography isn't allowed at all? Or is there a sub forum for it?

rupertenberg

I do believe this forum is mainly focused on rendering/visualisation and associated skills and techniques...rather than photography.

syrom

Yeah... been around here for a while. Just thought maybe real photography was appreciated. but wrong forum i guess?

syrom

Just Messing with you guys. :P   This is actually a KS render. Wanted to do a realistic approach to flash light photography render type stuff. Hope you liked and hope you you actually got fooled. hehe

TGS808

I actually thought the initial post was a render when it was first posted (since this is the keyshot forum after all) but I didn't think it looked that real so I wasn't going to say anything about it. But, since you brought it up. I had a hard time believing you thought this was a photography forum since you had already posted here 229 other times when you made that claim.

syrom

yeah.. first one was too clean. Some other member asked if it was render or real. hehe.  I knew most artist here would be able to spot it as render. There are certain elements missing to really make it look realistic. Like no perfect alignments and the hanging drape on the wall, too clean of a line on the edge. Will post the final in a few. Actually surprised how fast the scene renders. the room too only 18 minutes on a dual core 4 thread system.

syrom

FInal post, 24 samples. 16 minutes. wanted that grain to be left. No post work.

Öner

Josh3D

Lol. Missed this - good one syrom! Had us going :) Love the feel of this shot though - has that indirected flash appearance. Nice!

syrom

Thanks! Dirty textures and non sharp edges help with realism.