hamidbarca

an imaginary game console.
Inspired by the Amazing concept of:Dannyele Castillo
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/x8daR
and these are my instagram accounts:
@hamid.hajian and @greensnail.3d
i'd be happy to visit them

Will Gibbons

Dang! I'd play it :) Nice label work and composition. I like that little screen in the bottom right corner of the console.

hamidbarca

Quote from: Will Gibbons on August 06, 2019, 07:29:00 PM
Dang! I'd play it :) Nice label work and composition. I like that little screen in the bottom right corner of the console.
thanks  :)

Josh3D

Yep. This is five kinds of sweet retro brilliance. Love the detail. I think you've got enough buttons for it to be a game system + mini synth controller :)

hamidbarca

Quote from: Josh3D on August 07, 2019, 08:45:40 AM
Yep. This is five kinds of sweet retro brilliance. Love the detail. I think you've got enough buttons for it to be a game system + mini synth controller :)
thanks.i'm glade you like it  ;D

TGS808

All the text on the game screen is flipped horizontally. The label on the top of the game cartridge is also flipped backwards. I'm assuming that was unintentional. Otherwise, it all looks really good!

hamidbarca

Quote from: TGS808 on August 07, 2019, 11:46:39 AM
All the text on the game screen is flipped horizontally. The label on the top of the game cartridge is also flipped backwards. I'm assuming that was unintentional. Otherwise, it all looks really good!
it's not my fault.i guess they were made wrong at the factory  ;D ;D ;D
you've got an eagle eyes  ;) i had not noticed that.thanks

TGS808

I almost hated to mention it because the image is good but if it were me, I'd want someone to let me know. Should be an easy fix.   :D

hamidbarca

Quote from: TGS808 on August 07, 2019, 05:07:15 PM
I almost hated to mention it because the image is good but if it were me, I'd want someone to let me know. Should be an easy fix.   :D
i'm always looking forward and listen to these kind of comments or criticism.because i believe these little tips eventually can make huge differences.so thanks again  ;)