Terrazzo Material

Started by JimmyToTheBe, August 08, 2019, 08:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyToTheBe

Hi everyone, as I have been given some very kind words about my new material, I have uploaded the Terrazzo material to the Keyshot Cloud for you to download and experiment for yourselves. It comes as a multi-material so you can change the Hue to different colours. It can also be applied to most 3D geometry but may need some size adjustment depending on your model size. See below for some examples and hope you like it.

I will produce a short readable tutorial on this material very soon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B03p3yqHhkC/

Eric Summers

Woah, that's really cool! I looked at the picture first and thought it was a photo! Really well done Jimmy!

mattjgerard

Very nice, one of my favorites is the terrazzo from poliigon, but I'd much rather use a native procedural material since KS still bungs up texture linking when trying to save materials to the KS library sometimes.

RRIS

Love me some nice terazzo! :) Thanks!

JimmyToTheBe

Quote from: Eric Summers on August 08, 2019, 09:52:34 AM
Woah, that's really cool! I looked at the picture first and thought it was a photo! Really well done Jimmy!

Thanks Eric, appreciate the feedback.

QuoteVery nice, one of my favorites is the terrazzo from poliigon, but I'd much rather use a native procedural material since KS still bungs up texture linking when trying to save materials to the KS library sometimes.

I do agree with you on that. But the one from Poliigon is fairly standard and not a resin type material. Plus you need to pay for that one.