NM Render Thread // 2019 (+ Anchor / Space Core)

Started by NM-92, August 27, 2019, 06:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NM-92

Quote from: Chad Holton on October 06, 2019, 05:06:26 PM
Cool concept! Rocks turned out real nice. How'd you do the vapor/mist?

Thanks Chad. The mist was done with a brush in Photoshop.

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

NM-92

Spydabizkit

Love this image!  Very well done.  Love that everything is CG.  Where do you get your models from? 

I always find it hard to find decent props I can use within Keyshot as backgrounds or other items.

NM-92

Quote from: Spydabizkit on October 11, 2019, 06:05:30 AM
Love this image!  Very well done.  Love that everything is CG.  Where do you get your models from? 

I always find it hard to find decent props I can use within Keyshot as backgrounds or other items.

Hi, thank you very much! The inhaler was provided by minimal studio for the contest. The rocks where it's standing were modeled in Blender by deforming spheres with a photo reference as background. Bottom larger rocks are a Quixel free 3D scan and the plants i can't really remember where are they from as they were meant to be out of focus so i wasn't really looking for quality there, just shadow providers and a general prop to the scene. The background forest is just an out of focus image applied over a plane.

NM-92

My final entry for the Wellbeings contest. This time i experimented with lighting/materials and tried to represent the Calm concept with a humoristic approach. Really fun to make this one.

NM-92

Well, apparently you can set your models on fire if you use an emissive shader as a label and play with it's opacity  ;D. This was a sunday quickie experiment with a model from 3D Scans. Hope you like it !

NM-92

Gotta love those scans from threedscans. Another lighting experiment. This time pirate themed  :D.

Eric Summers

Oooh, that eagle is awesome! Combine that material with the skeleton and you'd have a wicked render for Halloween!  8)

NM-92

Quote from: Eric Summers on October 28, 2019, 12:30:05 PM
Oooh, that eagle is awesome! Combine that material with the skeleton and you'd have a wicked render for Halloween!  8)

Ha, good one ! I might try that. Thanks for the comment.

NM-92

Hi there. These are some stills from a recent animation test (it's uploaded in the Amazing Animations board) of a Logitegh G29 steering wheel. Found the model on Grabcad and as i'm not used to animate i thought it was a cool chance to practice. Hope you like it.

NM-92

Hey there. Just a quickie i did recently. Helmet model is from Grabcad. Cheers !

Roshan Hakkim

NM-92

nicordf

Awesome render Nico! The materials are on spot!