Main Menu

Iphone4 - W.I.P

Started by Io, October 03, 2011, 01:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Io

Hi all! I attached a couple of preview-renders from my actual Rhino model. Superfine fillets included (like the SIM card slot). Hope you like it!

Io

Sorry guys, I missmatched the pics, I shouldn't show both of the phones. Here is the 2nd pic including the volume buttons...

guest84672

Nice - it's all about the details ...

Io

Seggy, can't wait to try out the HDRILS Keyshot plugin, have a look on this. Generally I do not use emissive plates, so I am curious to illuminate this scene. Pls forgive my low-res lighting source, it's just a composition in progress...

Josh3D

Good stuff Io, it truly is about the details. It's also about to change! New iPhone announcement in 2 hours!

PhilippeV8

I'm still here with my 8+ year old Nokia 1100 ............. :p

I am missing the "smart phone" hype completely ... mine has no color screen, no polyphone ringtones, no nothing ... but still after 8 years, batery works for 1 week.

guest84672

Nice ... sounds like you got your money's worth.

Seggy

At the moment the screen looks like its a printed piece of paper... not a screen which is light. Maybe try setting the material to be emmisive?
Nice modelling!

Io

thanks, I forgot, here is an older scene with an emissive screen, must have turned it off =(

youknowwho4eva

I've got the old school 3GS, but one thing I notice about the screen is, mine seems to be set back about a mm. Not sure if the 4 has the same appearance or not.

ROH168

;)
yes, you are right, I've take very care of my ip4s , there're is a enclourse around the glass, and the black or withe color print shound be under the glass surface, let,s modify the render later!