Kitchen Interior WIP 03

Started by HermanCarlsson, March 03, 2020, 01:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HermanCarlsson

Hello, this is my latest test render of my current project. I am at the moment trying to figure out how to get rid of the fireflies that appear when samples are getting higher. I need a lot of samples to get the result i want in "the shadow" areas(rendering with Interior Mode).
This test is done with Global Illumination Bounces at 2, the only thing that I have found so far that solves the fireflies issue but this is of course at the expense of the overall light in the room.

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

HermanCarlsson

More tests with Global Illumination Bounces at 2. I think that is the way I have to go in this case.

KeyShot

germannick

Nice!
personally, I prefer the higher contrast and stronger shadows in the first image better. It gives a greater "warm and fusy feeling". Your other versions seem too smooth and rendered for me.

Josh3D

Those last two look great, but I agree about the version with deeper shadows - just love it. If you send the scene over to support they may help troubleshoot the light/shadow balance.

HermanCarlsson

@PouyaHosseinzadeh Thank you, I am glad you like it : )
@KeyShot Thanks alot : )
@germannick Thank you, I see your point : )
@Josh3D Thanks, yes the last two lack some depth and character. I might have to do some changes to the construction of the room. Now it is "very open" on all sides but the back on those two.

kamran Rahmani

I absolutely love all of them, great design, great shots, great work

HermanCarlsson

@kamran Rahmani Thanks alot, I am glad you like them : )