Main Menu

Kitchen Interior

Started by HermanCarlsson, March 28, 2020, 04:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HermanCarlsson

Hello, finally I have some finished shots of my personal kitchen interior project. Everything modeled in ZBrush and rendered with Keyshot9. I hope you like it : )

Eric Summers

Looking great! 8) Can't really think of anything else to say!

HermanCarlsson

@Eric Summers Hehe, thanks : )

Donavonjorge6638m

I like it a lot olooks great. can you summit a picture of the lighting settings you used ??

HermanCarlsson

@Donavonjorge6638m Thank you : ) You mean these settings?

nicordf

Oh boy this looks great!

I love how lively and cozy it looks. and being able to follow all the process and progress has been great.

May I ask how many samples you rendered it with?

Donavonjorge6638m

HermanCarlsson ............Those settings and also picture of where are the lights located .How many lights you used to light up your seen.  and what intensity. The reason why i'm asking is because your seen looks photo real and my scenes always look like ilustrations. Is there anyway you can help me with my scenes even  if you charge me. i'm interested in learning what you know.

HermanCarlsson

@nicordf Thanks a lot, I am glad you liked following this project. A project that is not yet finished by the way ; ) About the samples, I am pretty sure it landed on 1300-1500 on these. I rendered overnight so I just kept it running.
@Donavonjorge6638m That is easy to answer, one light source. A HDRI from hdrihaven.com. So in a setup like this the construction of the room is as important as the light source.

Zeltronic

To have seen this project at the beginning I can say that the work of adjustment and light refinement is really remarkable, excellent work, the result is really great ;)

HermanCarlsson

@Zeltronic Thanks a lot, I am glad you enjoyed all the WIPs and that you like the end result of the first shot. Lets hope you like the next shot in the kitchen as well(in progress) : )

Zeltronic

what is very interesting in your project is that we can follow the path and the creation process. beyond the purely technical aspects, there is the intellectual progress which accompanies the project and I really like the way in which all this was carried out and especially the way in which the taking of competence near the keysot community it is carried out, and it's brilliant implementation. ;)

HermanCarlsson

@Zeltronic What can I say, thanks for the great feedback. Your comments gives me extra motivation for coming projects for sure :)