Haven't shared any of my RealCloth renders yet. Here's a towel :)

Started by Ryan Levy, April 05, 2020, 11:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Levy

Basket weave texture created with Advanced Wood procedural. For the towel, I used a fairly simple weave pattern with some heavy flyaways.... I love flyaways...

HermanCarlsson

designgestalt

I have seen this image a few times before at presentations for KS9 and I really think it is awesome.
I was always wondering, where you got the basket from or how you modeled it!
the texture for the basket is also stunning!
all in all a perfect pic!

cheers
designgestalt

Magnus Skogsfjord

Yeah that towel looks great, but the basket looks awesome too. +1 on desgingestalt's question if you've modeled it?

Ryan Levy

Thank you, everyone! Unfortunately I did not model this basket. My modeling skills are no where close to that level but I am working on it. I got this model from Turbosquid for the KS9 presentations. -1pt for me :(

Zeltronic

nicordf

Man every time I saw this image in webinars and so I wondered who rendered it, It is awesome!

Donavonjorge6638m

looks great. love the realism. One question where did you get that basket??

NM-92

Quote from: Ryan Levy on April 06, 2020, 11:19:46 AM
Thank you, everyone! Unfortunately I did not model this basket. My modeling skills are no where close to that level but I am working on it. I got this model from Turbosquid for the KS9 presentations. -1pt for me :(

Naaah. I think that finding an asset that suits your needs for the sake of the image is as good as modeling it. There's no place for "ego" when you are creating visuals. If someome has already modeled it, use it ! You'll get there eventually. Nice render man !