Render posts from Instagram challenges

Started by Roshan Hakkim, April 13, 2020, 08:48:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roshan Hakkim

Hi all,

Thought its good to share some of the renders here in this thread. Keyshot is in my upgrade list of skills for this year. Will chase myself to keep the content flowing.

Cheers!

Roshan Hakkim

Nike UV+, a hypothetically engineered solution to address the problem of missed spots while cleaning and disinfecting equipment.
Did some desktop research on body fluid deposition was trying to apply UV light technology to detect how clean the protective equipment is for reuse. Additionally switching the wavelengths of the UV light could also kill bacteria by Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI). Thats some technical jargon I know. But that's where in this project I am putting forward the idea of a brand looking beyond its expertise and partnering for the greater good. With great power comes great responsibilities.

NM-92

This is great, saw everything on IG. The animation is super cool too.

Eugen Fetsch

Great work. Love the animation you did on instagram for it.

Roshan Hakkim

Thanks a lot NM-92. Whats your username on IG? Curious:)

Roshan Hakkim

Quote from: Eugen Fetsch on April 20, 2020, 01:01:10 AM
Great work. Love the animation you did on instagram for it.

@Eugen Fetsch
This time I made it a point I incorporate the feedback you gave last time for the controller animation. To not use the basic ease in ease out factor. :)

Hence the custom curves really helped. Thanks a lot again!

NM-92

Quote from: Roshan Hakkim on April 20, 2020, 10:56:14 AM
Thanks a lot NM-92. Whats your username on IG? Curious:)

I'm @nicoo_martinezz . I talked to you yesterday regarding that cool airflow material you developed.

Tomás Neumann

Awesome work as always Roshan!

Roshan Hakkim

I'm @nicoo_martinezz . I talked to you yesterday regarding that cool airflow material you developed.
[/quote]

Gotcha! Now the username here ties it together. :D

Roshan Hakkim

Quote from: Tomás Neumann on April 22, 2020, 07:08:15 AM
Awesome work as always Roshan!

Thanks Neumann! Great to see you here!

Roshan Hakkim

Boy oh boy. I forgot to share the UV light post. This was particularly fun as I used colour fade node to animate the material. Check out Instagram for the animation here
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_AFTX2l5Tk/

Also sharing the gradient density spacer material. Was happy to control the porousness in the material from front to sides. Didnt use a displacement node for this one to save time on rendering.

JimmyToTheBe

Good collection so far Roshan. I see a lot of your renders on IG anyway and they never disappoint.

Roshan Hakkim

Hey Jimmy! Recognized you by the thumbnail! Thanks. :)

Roshan Hakkim

Some torch renders from last week. WOrked on this powder coated metal material which I was quite satisfied at the end of the day.

Roshan Hakkim

Few more