Main Menu

Midnight in Milan

Started by kamran Rahmani, April 24, 2020, 09:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kamran Rahmani

Hi everyone,
This is another new project of mine , prepared for Rendeez Studio "Keyshot Elementary" course , as an exterior experiment, hope you like it.

Josh3D

You nailed the street and sidewalk texture. Love it! Could do with some more dirt and leaves though ;-)

kamran Rahmani

Quote from: Josh3D on April 24, 2020, 12:30:51 PM
You nailed the street and sidewalk texture. Love it! Could do with some more dirt and leaves though ;-)
Thanks Josh for your always kind words.
And about your suggestion, I think I should add some trees to the area first, where do all leaves come from:)
maybe using patter tool and displacement works for the leaves, I will try asap.

kamran Rahmani

Josh offered to add leaves to the area and I thought that first we need trees in the space, So I used Keyshot Object library for the first time after 7 months of using KS9 to add the trees and leaves. I changed the colors of those trees using color adjust to make them yellow. and those leaves on the ground are a limited version of Leafy Garden Soil Geometry both available in Keyshot cloud. I used Denoise option but I think the one without denoise seems better, whats your opinion?

jamesinv

With de-noise off for me even though it muted the streetlights a little maybe you could readjust that in the bloom settings ,Nice scene !

kamran Rahmani

Quote from: jamesinv on May 09, 2020, 03:47:46 AM
With de-noise off for me even though it muted the streetlights a little maybe you could readjust that in the bloom settings ,Nice scene !
Thanks James, Glad You like It, I'll Try readjusting the bloom setting!