Braun Radio - Revisited

Started by JimmyToTheBe, April 27, 2020, 08:52:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyToTheBe

I featured this model of the Braun Radio before but I have taken some more time into rendering this beauty in version 9. A very simple studio setup with one area light and a hdri. And two planes for flooring / backdrop. Would love to hear from you guys on any improvements for the scene. Or even give me a challenge to put this into another interior scene like I've done before.

NM-92

Looks nice ! Love the display and #1240 is my favourite shot of this set. Not a fan of the two planes intersection on the background. Maybe it can be replaced by a backdrop ramp to avoid the line.

JimmyToTheBe

Quote from: NM-92 on April 27, 2020, 10:22:14 AM
Looks nice ! Love the display and #1240 is my favourite shot of this set. Not a fan of the two planes intersection on the background. Maybe it can be replaced by a backdrop ramp to avoid the line.

Thanks man! Mine too. It's about as dynamic as a shot can get with this model. The main test here is to make sure she's keyshot ready if and when I need to drop it into a interior scene. But dually noted the studio setup is a little rushed.