KeyShot XR and WEB

Started by Öner, April 30, 2020, 01:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Öner

Hello,

I am interest in presentation by using KS XR/Web, but at first i should to see how i use it for my presentations before i buy it.

is there any way to reach demo for KeyShot XR and WEB, i could not find anything about it on internet.

thanks in advance.

Finema

Öner

Quote from: Finema on April 30, 2020, 02:01:09 AM
Hi,
have you seen this link ?
https://www.keyshot.com/web/

yes, i'm sure i saw that, but i want a demo to make something, i have no any idea if it works fine for my presentations.

Erik Williams

Hello,
If you send your request to support@luxion.com, we can offer you a trial license with KeyShot Web so you can test it out.

Francisco

Hello Öner,

If you would like to get a trial of KeyShot XR/Web you can contact our sales team (sales@luxion.com) and they will be able to provided you with a 15-day trial. After the 15 days, you can contact them if interested in purchasing the license or your local reseller or account manager. If you have any further questions you can also contact license@luxion.com.

Öner

thank you, i've got a demo license.  if you know anythng about it, please let me know that i can use it together an animation and configuration.

i want to change options and see the configurations while rotation the object 360 degrees.