People! I need 3D people!

Started by mattjgerard, May 13, 2020, 09:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattjgerard

Looking for resources for high poly high quality people for my scenes. I have downloaded and bought many models from a couple places, and they all seem to be the same mid-range models, all photomapped/scanned and most of them lower poly count than I want. I'm not looking for extra closeup details, but just seems that there aren't any that are higher quality. Bonus would be poseable, cinema 4d rigs or if I'm desperate 3ds max, although it appears that the Keyshot plugin doesn't handle Max rig setups very well.

I've used the following-
renderpeople
axyz
3dpeople

Eric Summers

You could check out Dosch Design, I know they have some. Don't know much more than that but it'd be somewhere else to look.

mattjgerard

Quote from: Eric Summers on May 13, 2020, 10:58:52 AM
You could check out Dosch Design, I know they have some. Don't know much more than that but it'd be somewhere else to look.

Yeah, They have some but are the same lower end low poly stuff. We have a bunch of their libraries and overall not too impressed with the quality. Price is right though, so they work for most things.

I'm willing to pay a decent price for a half dozen people that I can pose.

DerekCicero

RRIS

TGS808

People, who need 3D people, are the luckiest people in the world.

mattjgerard

Quote from: TGS808 on May 15, 2020, 04:44:27 PM
People, who need 3D people, are the luckiest people in the world.

hahahahhaa, thanks for that. I needed a larf on this monday morning. Hopefully will get to hear if I get to go back to the office to work this week.

Thanks everyone for the sites, I'm looking and playing around now. I've got a couple of the sites working on seeing if they can get some keyshot ready textures in place for us, some of them had never heard of it before!