Main Menu

Wildflowers

Started by LM6, May 14, 2020, 05:07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LM6

Wildflowers using the Sun&Sky system.

Ive never really tried this type of shot before, geometry created using Forester for C4D then imported into Keyshot 9 via OBJ

KeyShot

Looks great! Would be nice to see a clay render.

Josh3D

Love it. The colors look great.

LM6

Thanks guys

Here is a clay version

DMerz III

Wow - super gorgeous

jnwalt

Looks great! I like the colors

designgestalt

following your work (secretly :) ) here and on instagram for a while now, this is quite a change, I have to say...

besides all those creepy creatures of which I always try to figure out, how the h... you achieve those looks, this looks quite bizarre...

nonetheless, this is some very nice and convincing work !!

cheers
designgestalt

LM6

Cheers guys, thanks for the comments

designgestalt, why secretly? hahaha

Iam thinking of posting some some KSP files so people (if they are interested ) can check out my scenes but the files are coming out big because of the textures.

What's the best file storage service to use for this type of thing? I just want to upload and post a link.

Cheers

Josh3D

There's Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon Drive. Some use Gumroad to share with option to sell or giveaway what they create.

LM6

Quote from: Josh3D on May 27, 2020, 07:00:26 AM
There's Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon Drive. Some use Gumroad to share with option to sell or giveaway what they create.

Thanks for the info... i will take a look at Gumroad as some of my KSP files are 300 meg

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Nothing to add. Looks really awesome!

danpeal

This is a really really lovely job

woqiditu

just registered to say - that's absolutely awesome!

Syed Adil

:D :D :D Please can I have the KSP file link. :D :D :D