Interior Shots - One-Pin HDRI

Started by Tomás Neumann, May 27, 2020, 07:38:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomás Neumann

Hey Guys! I recently did some interiors for a client, in which I used a combination of HDRI lighting and physical lights. The rendering process took quite a bit, I´m not rocking the best of machines but it is no slouch (Ryzen 7 3700x 8C-16T / 32gb 3200Mhz RAM). So when I saw Sam´s last tutorial on interior light using only a tiny but very bright pin I needed to try it as I knew it would cut rendering times considerably.
Cheers guys! Stay healthy!  :)

Josh3D

Amazing. Looks so peaceful.

The blur on the lower left side of the dresser shot threw me off though - thought it was a smudge on my screen.

Ryan Levy

These are lovely! Sharing these in a training today. Nice work.

Tomás Neumann

Quote from: Josh3D on May 27, 2020, 08:32:41 AM
Amazing. Looks so peaceful.

The blur on the lower left side of the dresser shot threw me off though - thought it was a smudge on my screen.

Thanks Josh!! I get what you say. Now that you said it I cant unsee it haha. Maybe whats throwing things off its fact that one corner of the dresser is in focuse and the other is not. This is happening because the camera is not perpendicular to the dresser, so that "first" corner will be less in focuse; having said that I tried moving the camera a bit, the "issue" is fixed but I loose the nice shadow the flowers cast on the wall. So... I dont know how to fix that issue with the same angle, I mean increasing F-stop works but the render looses depth.

Anyways thanks for the feedback!!

Tomás Neumann

Quote from: Ryan Levy on May 27, 2020, 08:40:46 AM
These are lovely! Sharing these in a training today. Nice work.

Thanks so much Ryan!! I appreciate you sharing it!!!

HermanCarlsson

Tomás Neumann