Kitchen Interior, another render

Started by HermanCarlsson, June 08, 2020, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HermanCarlsson

Hello, here is another render from one of my ongoing personal projects. Everything modeled in ZBrush and of course rendered with KeyShot9.

Eugen Fetsch

HermanCarlsson

@Eugen Fetsch Thanks a lot, I am really glad you like it : )

satglob

HermanCarlsson

kamran Rahmani

Great! The geometry is awesome as well as the texture work. I`m also completely satisfied with the lighting and the ambient of this place. marvelos. there is only one thing I can advice to make this great render, even better. I think the wood texture that you used on the cabinets is more common for floor and most of the times wood tiles have a bigger size than this. nice shot!

HermanCarlsson

@kamran Rahmani Thanks for the nice comment and the advice : )

Roshan Hakkim

Everythign is just brilliant. But those warped reflections coming back on the tiles gets special points! OMG job! :)

HermanCarlsson

@Roshan Hakkim Hehe, thanks a lot : )

Josh3D

Indeed. Brilliant. Everything looks incredible. Only thought is that the red/orange version of the Le Creuset pot may make it really pop... maybe too much! :)

HermanCarlsson

@Josh3D Thanks a lot, I am glad you like it. Red/orange...hmm...maybe next time : )

Strela17

Great job, it looks life-like! This winter, just before the COVID outbreak, I had taken pictures of some of this real estate in Spain https://tranio.com/spain/ for my boss, and I compared your render and some of my pictures, and your work looks more real, keep up with the good work!

HermanCarlsson

@Strela17 Thanks a lot, my goal was photorealism so I am glad it works for you : )

Zeltronic

Excellent work, I agree with Josh concerning the creuset pot and the orange color ;), to make the quibbler I will add that the leaves of the green plant are a little too green and uniform IMO but it is really to say something , because overall this is excellent ;)

HermanCarlsson

@Zeltronic Thanks for the nice words and feedback, I will remember that when I continue with that project : )