photorealistic rendering

Started by karen1234, August 30, 2020, 07:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepyjeanson

The drill looks great but I think everyone is super interested & focused on the rendering approach that Karen whipped up. The textures she was able to achieve is awesome. And the fact she is sharing this knowledge needs to be celebrated...

Quote from: alexanderkaula on September 05, 2020, 08:24:09 AM
Luxion posted the renders on linkedin and Instagram.

To be clear. I designed the drill at university and a lot of thought and hard work went into it.I don't really mind people modeling my designs when the Original author is credited. (I would have asked beforehand btw)
Just because pictures are public doesn't mean they are free to use and people can do what ever they want with it. The Project is Not CC0 Even though you can find it at ungrateful, multiple blogs, Pinterest etc..

Regarding keyshots posting:
Using the same description for linkedin where links work on Instagram as well is pretty useless. Most people use Instagram on mobile and links don't work there. Not a great way to link to the person who created the work. On top Karen linked to my Behance project. Keyshot is using my design as an advertisement tool on social Media - 1. without asking the original creator and 2. without crediting the original creator.

In the end i don't care about this render it's more about the general principle people handle intellectual property nowadays. Especially as a company luxion has the duty to do so much better.

satglob

karen1234
it is great work lots of time i assume please try to make video tutorial for this .

martinwahlberg

Thanks for sharing. I have downloaded your model and studied you material creation in detail. I learned so much from this. Thanks again!