photorealistic rendering

Started by karen1234, August 30, 2020, 07:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karen1234

Spent some time researching photorealistic rendering in keyshot.

kamran Rahmani

Hi Karen, Wow, All of them are great, but I love everything about the drill shots. That yellow is so eye-catching.

kamran Rahmani

I'm also so eager to see the graph of the metal part and even the wood if possible

karen1234

Quote from: kamran Rahmani on August 31, 2020, 01:24:38 AM
I'm also so eager to see the graph of the metal part and even the wood if possible
sure
actually I had tried to upload my KSP file.But it was too large to do so.Is there any other way to upload the whole scene?About 200mb.

jamesinv

Stunning would love to see the scene myself, great job !!!

TGS808

Quote from: karen1234 on August 31, 2020, 09:03:04 PM
Is there any other way to upload the whole scene?About 200mb.

You could put it Google Drive and post a link that gives download only access.

karen1234

Here is the Drill Scene download link.Hope you like it.And please don't use it for any commercial purposes.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1flxf2r16nKpHbsDdiDMTcDTWf9d_CQbY/view?usp=sharing

The Drill was modeled by myself.Reference from this website:https://www.behance.net/gallery/64672321/Nautilus?tracking_source=search_projects_recommended%7CNautilus

jamesinv

alexanderkaula

Nice Job Karen. Cool to see my design in another light.
How ever I think it's not the nicest way that keyshot is sharing the renders without mentioning the original designer in any way. Not cool keyshot.

karen1234

Quote from: alexanderkaula on September 04, 2020, 06:04:06 PM
Nice Job Karen. Cool to see my design in another light.
How ever I think it's not the nicest way that keyshot is sharing the renders without mentioning the original designer in any way. Not cool keyshot.

Grateful to get your reply.Love your design so very much.A really good design made my render training more easier and once again thank you so much.
Still this is partly my fault.I am feeling so sorry about that they didn't mention.And I should put the original designer's name in a more prominent position.

jamesinv

Don't be so hard on yourself I've uploaded a shed load of models to help people learn how to use CAD or with a history tree etc I don't ask for thanks just glad to help others!

TGS808

Quote from: alexanderkaula on September 04, 2020, 06:04:06 PM
How ever I think it's not the nicest way that keyshot is sharing the renders without mentioning the original designer in any way.

Where did this happen?

TGS808

Quote from: karen1234 on September 02, 2020, 11:09:44 PM
Here is the Drill Scene download link.Hope you like it.And please don't use it for any commercial purposes.

Thanks for posting that. Super kind of you! It's nice to have it as a reference.

alexanderkaula

Luxion posted the renders on linkedin and Instagram.

To be clear. I designed the drill at university and a lot of thought and hard work went into it.I don't really mind people modeling my designs when the Original author is credited. (I would have asked beforehand btw)
Just because pictures are public doesn't mean they are free to use and people can do what ever they want with it. The Project is Not CC0 Even though you can find it at ungrateful, multiple blogs, Pinterest etc..

Regarding keyshots posting:
Using the same description for linkedin where links work on Instagram as well is pretty useless. Most people use Instagram on mobile and links don't work there. Not a great way to link to the person who created the work. On top Karen linked to my Behance project. Keyshot is using my design as an advertisement tool on social Media - 1. without asking the original creator and 2. without crediting the original creator.

In the end i don't care about this render it's more about the general principle people handle intellectual property nowadays. Especially as a company luxion has the duty to do so much better.